- What I learned from taking the ACT a decade after high school graduation.
- Augustana heads back to its roots – Sweden (with a stopover in Amsterdam)
- The Augustana Difference: a magic shield of unshakable greatness.
- A Swing State for College
- Recruiting in Myanmar – finding peace of mind and international students
Monthly Archives: August 2012
During my group strength training workout this morning, I was talking to a work colleague who happens to be in the same class about Augustana’s financial assistance brochure. [..]
Preschool started for our 3 1/2 year old, Charles, last Monday, August 13th. Today, August 20th, is the first day of classes at Augustana. It does not escape [..]
Augustana has a recommended list of courses students should take in high school to prepare for college. With the possible exception of our foreign language recommendation, most of [..]