- What I learned from taking the ACT a decade after high school graduation.
- Augustana heads back to its roots – Sweden (with a stopover in Amsterdam)
- The Augustana Difference: a magic shield of unshakable greatness.
- A Swing State for College
- Recruiting in Myanmar – finding peace of mind and international students
Monthly Archives: November 2011
There’s nothing like receiving your first college acceptance letter. Excitement, nervous anticipation, happy, reassured, elation, delight, relief…the emotions run the gambit. But really end in one overall feeling of [..]
GPA: Grade Point Average. For most colleges this means a cumulative grade point average. For a cumulative grade point, each grade a student is given is assigned a [..]