- What I learned from taking the ACT a decade after high school graduation.
- Augustana heads back to its roots – Sweden (with a stopover in Amsterdam)
- The Augustana Difference: a magic shield of unshakable greatness.
- A Swing State for College
- Recruiting in Myanmar – finding peace of mind and international students
Category Archives: Tips
So, you took one little test on a Saturday morning or maybe a random Thursday at your high school and now, 3 months later, you might as [..]
References, recommendations, referrals, personal testimonials…the names are different but the purpose is the same – someone besides you provides insight into your character. Almost every college requires at [..]
During the 2010-2011 school year the average student spent more than $1100 on textbooks and supplies for school according to the College Board, a non-profit that tracks educational statistics. [..]