- What I learned from taking the ACT a decade after high school graduation.
- Augustana heads back to its roots – Sweden (with a stopover in Amsterdam)
- The Augustana Difference: a magic shield of unshakable greatness.
- A Swing State for College
- Recruiting in Myanmar – finding peace of mind and international students
Category Archives: Uncategorized
In the fall of 1999, my boyfriend (now husband) and I traveled across the wide wide state of Ohio to watch an Augustana Viking football playoff game [..]
There’s nothing like receiving your first college acceptance letter. Excitement, nervous anticipation, happy, reassured, elation, delight, relief…the emotions run the gambit. But really end in one overall feeling of [..]
GPA: Grade Point Average. For most colleges this means a cumulative grade point average. For a cumulative grade point, each grade a student is given is assigned a [..]
On Wednesday (Oct 26) The College Board said “about 56% of bachelor’s degree recipients at public schools graduated with debt averaging about $22,000. From private nonprofit universities, 65% [..]
There’ s nothing quite like receiving a care package when you are in college. Here are some tips on how to send one… Be sure to send it [..]