Augustana Alumni Association Board of Directors
Each year, the Board's Nominations and Awards Committee solicits nominations and recommends candidates to receive Association awards. Each of five types of awards may be presented to one or more of the Association's members.
- Outstanding Service: recognizes the recipient's contribution to Augustana through service to the college, or contribution to society through exceptional community service.
- Outstanding Achievement: recognizes the recipient's achievement in his or her vocation
- "Finest Under Forty" Outstanding Young Alumnus/a Award: recognizes the recepient's achievement in his or her vocation, contribution to Augustana through service to the college, or contribution to society through exceptional community service.
- Honorary Alumnus/a: recognizes significant contribution to Augustana College by a friend of the college.
- Richard A. Swanson Humanitarian Award: recognizes recipients contribution to society through service to the church, Augustana, students and/or social issures.
If you wish to nominate someone for an award, please complete the form below using the criteria for the award as your guide. Thank you for your input.