Transfer student visits
Transfer Fridays are events designed especially for you. To better accommodate your needs as a transfer student, we offer opportunities for you to talk with everyone, from admissions and financial assistance counselors to academic advisors and faculty. We'll be able to answer questions such as:
- April 1
- April 8
- April 15
- April 22
- April 29
- Will my credits transfer?
- How many credits do I need before I can transfer to Augustana?
- How many students transfer to Augustana each year?
- Are scholarships available for transfer students?
- If I transfer, can I still do an internship, research with a professor, or study and travel overseas?
- If I transfer, will I still graduate on time?
- If I transfer, will I get the full Augustana experience?
For answers to these questions and more, come to one of Augustana's Transfer Fridays. Sessions are scheduled in the morning, and can include a campus tour.
Students who would prefer something tailored to their specific interests may schedule a personal visit.
|9:15 a.m.||Check in|
|9:45-10 a.m.||Admissions Process|
|10-10:30 a.m.||Academic Advising|
|10:30-11 a.m.||Financial Assistance|
|11-11:30 a.m.||Introduction to CORE|
|11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||Lunch|
|12:30 p.m.||Tour and afternoon appointments(optional)|
Optional, individual admissions interviews can be scheduled by appointment throughout the afternoon.
- Africana Studies
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Management & Forestry
- Environmental Studies
- Graphic Design
- International Business
- Landscape Architecture
- Latin American Studies
- Medieval & Renaissance Studies
- Multimedia Journalism
- Political science
- Pre-Library Science
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-physician assistant
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Public health
- Scandinavian Studies
- Women's and gender studies
- World Literature