Spend a night at Augustana
Choosing the right college can be a challenge. When faced with such an important decision, it's a good idea to sleep on it.
• Sunday, Dec. 6 (early decision)
• Friday, Jan. 15 (out-of-state)
• Sunday, Feb. 7
• Sunday, March 13
• Sunday, March 20
• Sunday, April 3
• Tuesday, April 5
• Sunday, April 10
• Friday, April 15 (out-of-state)
• Sunday, April 24
An exclusive experience for students who have been admitted to Augustana, we invite you to spend the night in a residence hall, eat in our cafeteria, enjoy the social and study life of Augustana.
Before you schedule your overnight, plan some things ahead of time:
• Would you like to stay with someone who has a major you're interested in, or a fellow athlete, or someone who also enjoys the things you like to do?
• What would you like to do while you're here: meet with a certain professor or coach? Sit in on a music rehearsal? Tour all of campus, and/or a certain place on campus (art museum or studios, science building, library, geology museum, dance studio, etc.)?
An overnight visit is a great way to experience Augustana. You'll meet students, get a feel for the rhythm of a day on campus and just hang out in places that appeal to you-whether that's a racquetball court, coffee shop, computer lab or residence hall room. It's your visit, so make a night of it.
Registration for 2015-16 has not yet opened. Contact Tarah Sipes at 309-794-7201 with any questions.