Augustana Travel Award
Augustana is committed to enrolling a diverse student body. The college currently welcomes students from more than two-thirds of the United States. The Augustana College Travel Award offers $4,000 ($1,000 per year for four years) for students who live outside of Illinois and visit campus before March 1 of their senior year of high school.
To be eligible for this award, students must:
• Visit campus for an Office of Admissions event* before March 1 of their senior year.
• Live outside the state of Illinois. Should a student's residence change while enrolled at Augustana, he or she will not be eligible for the Travel Award in the subsequent year.
• Be admitted to Augustana College before March 1 of their senior year.
*Attending an Augustana Summer Academy class does not count as an official admissions event for the purpose of receiving this award. Students must schedule another experience with the admissions office in addition to attending Summer Academy to qualify for the travel award.
To accept this award, students must do the following by May 1 of their senior year:
1. Accept the award when it appears as part of their financial assistance package
2. Submit a $350 non-refundable tuition deposit to the Office of Admissions
Travel Award recipients may apply for additional financial assistance. Augustana's priority deadline for filing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and Augustana Supplemental Financial Assistance Application is Feb. 1. Contact the Office of Financial Assistance, 309-794-7207, or see www.augustana.edu/fa for more information.