Augustana Travel Award
Augustana is committed to enrolling a diverse student body. We currently welcome students from more than two-thirds of the United States. The Augustana College Travel Award offers $4,000 ($1000 per year for four years) for students who live outside of Illinois and visit campus prior to March 1 of their senior year of high school.
To be eligible for this award students must:
- Visit Campus for an Office of Admissions event*, prior to March 1 of their senior year
- Live outside the state of Illinois (should a student's residence change while enrolled at Augustana, he or she will not be eligible for the Travel Award in the subsequent year)
- Be admitted to Augustana College prior to March 1 of their senior year
To accept this award, students must do the following by May 1 of their senor year:
1. Accept the award when it appears as part of their financial assistance package
2. Submit a $350 non-refundable tuition deposit to the Office of Admissions
Travel Award recipients may still apply for additional financial assistance. Augustana's priority deadline for filing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and Augustana Supplemental Financial Assistance Application is February 15. Please contact the Office of Financial Assistance (309-794-7207) or visit our website at www.augustana.edu/fa if you have any questions about the financial assistance process.