Augustana is committed to enrolling a diverse student body. The college welcomes students from more than two-thirds of the United States. The Augustana College Out-of-State Award offers $8,000 ($2,000 per year for four years) for students who live outside of Illinois, have been accepted for admission to Augustana College, and visit campus before April 15 of their senior year of high school.
To be eligible for this award, students must:
• Visit campus for an Office of Admissions event before April 15 of their senior year.
• Live outside the state of Illinois. Should a student's residence change while enrolled at Augustana, he or she will not be eligible for the Out-of-State Award in the subsequent year.
• Have been accepted for admission to Augustana College before April 15 of their senior year.
To accept this award, students must do the following by May 1 of their senior year:
1. Accept the award when it appears as part of their financial aid package
2. Submit a $350 non-refundable tuition deposit to the Office of Admissions
Out-of-State Award recipients may apply for additional financial aid. Augustana's priority deadline for filing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and Augustana New Student Financial Aid Information Form is Nov. 1. Contact the Office of Financial Aid, 309-794-7207 for more information.