Non-Traditional Student Applications
Please complete and submit the Special Student Application if:
- You previously have enrolled at Augustana and are re-applying.
- You are considering enrolling to take classes as a part-time student.
- You are a non-degree student.
- You have a bachelor's degree and are interested in pursuing teaching certification.
- You are applying for summer school only.
You must have a high school diploma to apply.
If you have at least 12 credits of college course work, complete the transfer student application procedure.
If you graduated from high school less than three years ago, complete the high school student application procedure.
Applications for non-degree students must be received a minimum of five business days prior to the start of the intended term of enrollment.
Your application to Augustana College as a non-dergree student will be complete once you submit the following items:
A copy of your most recent academic experience. Official high school and/or college transcripts. Submit your transcript to the Augustana College Office of the Registrar. It should include a cumulative GPA and rank in class (if available). See instructions about submission of your official transcripts.