Augustana College is committed to working with students to help them achieve their academic goals. We are excited you are considering Augustana as a place to continue your education.
|10 tips when comparing financial aid|
Our financial aid staff invites you to contact us.
Please take the time to review the information and links on this page.
Things to remember
- **Important** Federal Student Aid (FSA) will require all students to create a FSA ID. The FSA ID consists of a username and password. This will replace the Federal Student Aid PIN and must be used to log in to certain U.S. Department of Education websites. Please see the following link for step by step directions on how to create an FSA ID.
How to Create an FSA ID
- The 2015-2016 FAFSA is available to complete online at www.fafsa.gov.
- Eligible families can use the IRS data retrieval process when completing the FAFSA in order to save time and reduce errors. Please view this tutorial on how to use the IRS Data Retrieval tool.
- If you haven't already done so, please complete the 2015-2016 New Student Financial Assistance Information Form and submit it to the Augustana Financial Aid Office.
- Visit the Scholarship Information page to learn more about our institutional gift assistance.
- Financial aid counselors are available to meet with prospective students and their families during weekday campus visits.