Augustana College is committed to working with students to help them achieve their academic goals. We are excited you are considering Augustana as a place to continue your education.
|10 tips when comparing financial aid|
Our financial assistance staff invites you to contact us.
Please take the time to review the information and links on this page.
Things to remember
- VERY IMPORTANT: Illinois residents who may be eligible for need-based financial assistance should submit the 2014-15 FAFSA immediately to meet deadlines associated with the Monetary Award Program (MAP) Grant. Please note: Augustana will not receive advanced warning of the actual deadline date for the MAP Grant from the state. We encourage you to file today!
- The 2014-2015 FAFSA is now available to complete online at www.fafsa.gov.
- Eligible families can use the IRS data retrieval process when completing the FAFSA to save time and reduce errors. This tool will be available starting Feb. 3, 2014. Please view the following video for a step by step guide on how to use the IRS data retrieval tool. Click here to view the video
- If you haven't already done so, please complete the 2014-2015 New Student Financial Assistance Information Form and submit it to the Augustana Financial Assistance Office.
- Visit the Scholarship Information page to learn more about our institutional gift assistance.
- The Federal Student Aid site is a great resource as you begin the financial aid process.
- Visit our Important PIN Information and Tips on Completing the FAFSA pages for helpful instructions before filing the FAFSA.
- Admitted students who intend to enroll at Augustana must submit a $350 non-refundable deposit by May 1, 2014.
- Financial assistance counselors are available to meet with prospective students and their families during weekday campus visits.
Filing the FAFSA doesn't have to wait until after filing 2013 taxes