Augustana College is committed to working with students to help them achieve their academic goals. We are excited you are considering Augustana as a place to continue your education.
|10 tips when comparing financial aid|
Our financial assistance staff invites you to contact us.
Please take the time to review the information and links on this page.
Things to remember
- If you have received your financial aid package, please remember to sign and return your Financial Assistance Award Notification to the Financial Assistance Office.
- If you are borrowing a Direct Stafford Loan for the 2014-2015 academic year, remember to complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Loan Entrance Counseling before attending your Summer Orientation and Registration Day. These documents can be completed online at https://studentloans.gov/.
- If you plan to work on campus during the upcoming school year, please visit the following link to our Student Employment page for more information about finding jobs on campus.
- Eligible families can use the IRS data retrieval process when completing the FAFSA to save time and reduce errors. Please view the following video for a step by step guide on how to use the IRS data retrieval tool. Click here to view the video
- Financial assistance counselors are available to meet with prospective students and their families during weekday campus visits.