Augustana College is committed to working with students to help them achieve their academic goals. We are excited you are considering Augustana as a place to continue your education.
|10 tips when comparing financial aid|
Our financial assistance staff invites you to contact us.
Please take the time to review the information and links on this page.
Things to remember
- The 2013-2014 FAFSA is now available to complete online at www.fafsa.gov.
- Eligible families can use the IRS data retrieval process when completing the FAFSA to save time and reduce errors. This tool will be available starting February 3, 2013. For assistance in using this retrieval tool, please view this helpful tutorial for step by step instructions.
- If you haven't already done so, please complete the 2013-2014 New Student Financial Assistance Information Form and submit it to the Augustana Financial Assistance Office.
Visit the Scholarship Information page to learn more about our institutional gift assistance.
- We encourage families to view these FAFSA completion videos before filing the FAFSA online.
The Federal Student Aid site is a great resource as you begin the financial aid process.
- Visit our Important PIN Information and Tips on Completing the FAFSA pages for helpful instructions before filing the FAFSA.
- Admitted students who intend to enroll at Augustana must submit a $350 non-refundable deposit by May 1, 2014.
- Financial assistance counselors are available to meet with prospective students and their families during weekday campus visits.
|The Brew by the Slough coffee shop, located within the Center for Student Life, is a popular place for students to socialize and study.|