Summer Session 2013, June 3-28
Online registration for all students will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, April 15, and will end at noon on Thursday, May 31. All registration will be done through our the Arches course registration site.
Summer Session dates and deadlines
- Online registration begins at 6 a.m. Monday, April 15, and ends at noon Friday, May 31 (if the course does not meet minimum enrollment of 4 students by May 24 the course may be cancelled on May 24.)
- Classes begin Monday, June 3.
- Arches will be open for drop/adds on June 3 and 4.
- The last day to add a class is Tuesday, June 4. Students who have not attended by the second class cannot continue with the class and may be automatically dropped from that class. In special circumstances, arrangements can be been made with the instructor for a late start with approval of the Registrar. In these cases, students will be required to make up all work by the end of summer session. However, students who fail to drop will be responsible for all fees regardless of attendance.
- Pass/no credit deadline is Friday, June 7, by noon (not reversible.)
- Drop deadline to avoid "W" grade: Friday, June 7; all drops after this receive "W" grade
- Drop deadline: 4:30 p.m., Friday, June 14; no drops allowed after this date.
- Last day of classes: Friday, June 28.
- Grades due: July 1.
- Summer graduation is Aug. 5. All coursework must be posted on the student records by Aug. 1 to be a summer graduate.
Dates for classes designated as sequenced courses, independent/directed study, internships, off-campus experiences and foreign study are subject to scheduling changes which may lengthen the summer session beyond the four weeks as determined by the college.
Tuition and fees
Tuition and fees are billed by the business office once the summer session begins. The non-refundable application fee is $35, paid once by each student. Tuition is $780 per semester credit hour.
There is no Augustana College financial assistance for summer session tuition.