Guaranteed admissions program
Applicants who meet the following requirements are reviewed by Washington University's Program in Physical Therapy Admissions Committee. A maximum of 3 students will be automatically accepted into the program. Those students who do not meet the requirements listed above will be reviewed under the standard admissions process established by The Program.
- Receive a BA from Augustana (most common majors are biology and/or psychology)
- Hold an overall 3.5 GPA on a scale of 4.0 scale. The majority of prerequisites should be completed at Augustana College but courses completed at other 4-year universities and 2-year colleges are acceptable.
- Receive a 1000-combined score on the verbal and quantitative sections on the GRE.
- Submit three favorable letters of recommendation, one of which must come from a biology or psychology faculty member.
- Submit a complete application by November 15th of the year preceding the desired year of admissions. NOTE: Dr. Lori Scott must be notified prior to this date of your intentions to apply to the guaranteed admissions program as she is required to send a notification of intent to the admissions committee.