Office of Career Development
Ethan Halsall '15 was an IT analyst summer intern at Deere & Co. He is a senior from Galva, Ill., majoring in computer science and music.
A step-by-step guide and Viking Score for first-years through senior year.
Augie Hub: search for and post jobs, internships and opportunities
Career Development Handbook
1. Your major and co-curricular involvement allow you to pursue a variety of career paths
2. There is no one career path you must follow
3. Your life purpose and employment may take some time to develop
4. Failure is part of the learning process on your educational journey
5. Be intentional and make informed decisions
6. Take ownership of your career path
7. Leverage technology to identify and create personal and professional opportunities
8. Change is an inevitable component of your career journey. Embrace it!
9. Take time to reflect in order to find meaning from all your experiences
10. Staying driven and saying yes to new experiences creates opportunity
|MORE NEWS »|