All steps must be completed, before the General Education Committee can discuss your proposal.
Course Type Conversion from LS 111 Conversion from LS 112 New Course
Note: If this course is a conversion from LS 112 or LS 111, answer only questions #1, #2, and #3.
1. Briefly describe your course. (This will be distributed to students prior to registration for the course.)
2. How will your course address the overarching questions for the spring term? "How do we embrace the challenges of our diverse and changing world?"
3. How will your course tie into the term's common features?
4. In addition to the common readings, what other readings will be assigned in your course? Why are these important to your course?
5. In addition to the common experiences, what other learning opportunities will be required in your course? Why are these important to your course?
6. In addition to the common assignments, what other assignments, examinations, etc. will your students complete? How will these assignments help to develop the common skills identified on the LSFY skills matrix?
7. Please provide your best estimate on how grades will be assigned.
Upload Your Syllabus