Checklist for Pre-Tenure and Tenure Review Materials
Please attach this form to the top of your packet before submitting it to the Dean's Office
Name of reviewee _________________________________
Seven (7) copies (for pre-tenure review) or eight (8) copies (for tenure review) of a packet that includes:
1. Your case-making narrative on your work in the areas of teaching and advising, scholarship and service;
2. Your updated curriculum vitae;
3. Your summary IDEA/SRI data reports;
4. Your grading tendencies report (from Dean's Office).
5. [for tenure reviews only: Merit distribution worksheet.]
In addition, please provide one (1) electronic version of the primary review materials. Each of the items listed above should be in separate files titled:
- CM Statement,
- SRI Folder (This folder will have multiple files),
- GT Report.
- [For tenure reviews only,Merit Weightings.]
Please provide Jennifer Moon (email@example.com) in the Dean of Students Office with these electronic documents either via email or on a flash drive.
One (1) copy of supplemental materials such as: (file to be returned to review after designated time)
- Individual IDEA/SRI forms
- Evidence of student learning (e.g., samples of student papers, exams, projects; pre- and post-test data; other assessment forms)
- Books, articles, papers that have been published or presented.
- Evidence of creative projects or performances, reviews, etc.
- Evidence of campus, professional, and/or public service
To be submitted to the Dean's Office:
Seven (7) copies (for pre-tenure review) or eight (8) copies (for tenure review) and one (1) e-copy of department chair letter