Checklist for Post-Tenure Review Materials, Associate Professors
Please attach this form to the top of your packet before submitting it to the Dean's Office.
Name of reviewee _________________________________
Seven (7) copies of a packet that includes:
1. Your case-making narrative on your work in the areas of teaching and advising, scholarship and service;
2. Your updated curriculum vitae;
3. Your summary IDEA/SRI data reports;
4. Your grading tendencies report (from Dean's Office).
5. Merit distribution worksheet.
In addition, please provide one (1) electronic version of the primary review materials. Each of items 1-5 listed above should be in five separate files titled:
- CM Statement
- SRI Folder (This folder will have multiple files)
- GT Report
- Merit Weightings.
Please provide Jennifer Moon (email@example.com) in the Dean of Students Office with these electronic documents either via email or on a flash drive.
One (1) copy of supplemental materials such as: (file to be returned to review after designated time)
- Individual IDEA/SRI forms
- Evidence of student learning (e.g., samples of student papers, exams, projects; pre- and post-test data; other assessment forms)
- Books, articles, papers that have been published or presented.
- Evidence of creative projects or performances, reviews, etc.
- Evidence of campus, professional, and/or public service
To be submitted to the Dean's Office: Seven (7) hard copies and one (1) e-copy of Department chair letter