Materials Checklist for Performance Review
Please attach this form to the top of your packet before submitting it to the Dean's Office
Name of reviewee _________________________________
Three (3) copies of a packet and one electronic copy that includes:
1. Your review report on your work (particularly in the areas of teaching and advising; can also include scholarship and service, if applicable);
2. Your updated curriculum vitae;
3. Your summary IDEA/SRI reports (if available and applicable);
4. Your grading tendencies report (from Dean's Office, if available and applicable).
In addition, please provide one (1) electronic version of the primary review materials. Each of the items listed above should be in four separate files titled: Each of these four documents listed above should be in 4 separate files titled:
- CM Statement,
- SRI Folder (This folder will have multiple files),
- GT Report.
Please provide Erin Digney in the Dean of Students Office with these electronic documents either via email or on a flash drive.
One (1) copy of supplemental materials such as: (file to be returned to review after designated time)
- Individual IDEA/SRI forms
- Evidence of student learning (e.g., samples of student papers, exams, projects; pre- and post-test data; other assessment forms)
- Books, articles, papers that have been published or presented.
- Evidence of creative projects or performances, reviews, etc.
- Evidence of campus, professional, and/or public service
To be submitted in the Dean's Office: Three (3) copies and one (1) e-copy of department chair letter