This exhibition features the Senior Inquiry projects of the Augustana College studio art and graphic design majors of the Class of 2017.
The exhibition runs through May 13.
Artist talks start at 10:30 a.m. May 3 (part of Celebration of Learning).
A closing reception will be held from 12:45-2 p.m. May 21
The Augustana Teaching Museum of Art is open to the public from noon-4 p.m. Friday and Saturday when school is in session.
Students artists in the exhibition are:
- Jorge Ambriz, Spanish and graphic design
- Paris Edwards, graphic design
- Chloe Gale, business admininstration/marketing and art
- Giselle Gaztambide, art and psychology
- Emily Kathleen Grooms, art and psychology
- Ginger Hamilton, business admininstration/maketing and art
- Olivia Havens, art and psychology
- McKee Jackson, art and psychology
- Emily Johnson, graphic design
- Jordan Peklo, applied mathematics and art
- Henry Roderick, art and graphic design
- Glen Williamson, graphic design
Augustana Teaching Museum of Art
3703 7th Ave.
Rock Island, IL 61201